TO PURCHASE CoDA LITERATURE PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Updated October 7, 2023
BOOKS & WORKBOOKS
- CoDA Blue Book – Simply titled the CoDA Book, it contains in-depth readings on recovery, our Fellowship, common questions, and personal stories from codependents. Sometimes erroneously referred to as the CoDA Blue Book.
ELECTRONIC EDITION – CoDA Blue Book
- CoDA Blue Book – Abridged Version – In-depth readings on recovery, our Fellowship, and common questions, but without personal stories. This edition is the same as the pocket edition but with a larger print.
- In This Moment Daily Meditation Book – Has a meditation for each day of the year, written by codependents for codependents. This book is the “printed in Canada” version. There are 2 meditations per page.
ELECTRONIC EDITION – In This Moment Daily Meditation Book
- Joy in the Journey: Recover With Color – A coloring book for codependents on our path towards recovery, using the steps, traditions, and promises.
- The Twelve Steps & Twelve Traditions Workbook – Takes the reader through the Steps and Traditions with a brief explanation followed by a series of questions. For individual or group study.
ELECTRONIC EDITION – The Twelve Steps & Twelve Traditions Workbook
- Being of Service in CoDA – Practical examples of healthy service work essential to the continuation of any meeting and to CoDA as a whole. How to say “yes” to service work.
ELECTRONIC EDITION – Being of Service in CoDA
- Building CoDA Community: Healthy Meetings Matter – An overview of what a healthy meeting might look like.
ELECTRONIC EDITION – Building CoDA Community: Healthy Meetings Matter
FREE DOWNLOAD – Building CoDA Community: Healthy Meetings Matter
- Common Threads of Codependency – Codependents talk about codependency, recovery, relapse and authenticity.
ELECTRONIC EDITION – Common Threads of Codependency
- Experiences with Crosstalk – Experience, strength, and hope in what crosstalk is and how some members deal with it.
- Making Choices – updated 2021 – Offers guidance in recognizing how to make choices that support our recovery. Explores codependent and healthy behaviours.
ELECTRONIC EDITION – Making Choices
- Newcomers Handbook – A detailed description of the CoDA program.
ELECTRONIC EDITION – Newcomers Handbook
- Peeling the Onion – Characteristics of codependents revisited – codependents look at love, sex, & relationship addiction and avoidance.
- Prayers & Affirmations – Both the Prayers and Affirmation booklet bundled together. Perfect for a newcomer or birthday gift.
- Sponsorship: What’s in it for Me? – Addresses both sides of sponsorship. Explains why we need sponsors and identifies some of the personal
benefits gained from sponsoring others.
- The Twelve Piece Relationship Toolkit – The purpose of this booklet is to serve as a companion to CoDA’s Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions Workbook in support of our Tradition Three, a desire for healthy and loving relationships.
- Tools for Recovery – Members share experience, strength & hope with different tools useful in their recovery.
- Traditionally Speaking: Finding Solutions – This booklet expands our understanding of CoDA’s Twelve Traditions. Members share their experience in applying the spiritual principles of CoDA meetings and service work to improve all their relationships: in CoDA, at home, at work, and everywhere.
- Twelve Service Concepts – The Twelve Service Concepts in depth.
FREE DOWNLOAD – The Twelve Service Concepts
- Twelve Steps Handbook – A detailed look at each of the Twelve Steps and how they apply to daily life.
ELECTRONIC EDITION – Twelve Steps Handbook
- Am I Codependent? – Lists the patterns and characteristics of codependency and The Twelve Promises. New! Extended version.
- Attending Meetings – Explains how CoDA meetings work and how to participate.
- Communications and Recovery – A look at old patterns of communication & how healthier communication can be learned.
- Establishing Boundaries in Recovery – What are boundaries? This pamphlet explores different types of boundaries and offers guidance for establishing and maintaining them in a healthy way.
- Information for Professionals – An introduction to Co-Dependents Anonymous for professionals. Ideal for counsellors, doctors, or other professionals working in the recovery field.
- Sponsorship in CoDA – An overview of the principles of sponsorship.
- Step Pamphlets One to Twelve – Set of 12 pamphlets. Step one through to twelve.
- Using the Twelve Traditions – The Twelve Traditions explained.
- Welcome to Co-Dependents Anonymous – Includes the CoDA Welcome and the Twelve Steps. Perfect for the newcomer.
- What is CoDA? An Introduction to Co-Dependents Anonymous – Features a basic list of characteristics for self-evaluation.
- What is Codependency? A Checklist – A checklist of characteristics, behaviours, and attitudes that might be helpful. e.g. I must be “needed” in order to have a relationship with others.
- Your First Meeting – A pamphlet for clients of professionals and new members.
- FREE DOWNLOAD – All Pamphlets above (scroll to Tab #4)
CoDA Fellowship Forum – These are Forums (similar to podcasts) that take place on Zoom on the last Saturday of each month and occasional mid-month weekends. The content consists of 1 or more speakers discussing a variety of CoDA related topics.
The Forums are recorded and can be found HERE.