CoDA Precious and Free Group Meeting – CLOSED, IDENTIFYING AS CO-DEPENDENT
This meeting is devoted to discussing one Step or Tradition in the Steps/Traditions Workbook each week followed by a discussion on the corresponding reading in the Blue Book as time permits.
When: Every Saturday morning
Time: 6:30 am EASTERN
Type: Zoom meeting * NO VIDEO *
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a link to the meeting.
* Please be signed in to Zoom or call in 5-10 minutes before the meeting start time *
– You can participate on your computer, or phone in using the numbers listed.
– Using a headset with a microphone is recommended to cut down on background noise but not required.
– To strengthen your connection, turn off all other internet applications on whatever device you are using when participating.
* IMPORTANT * Please ensure to mute your microphone or phone when not speaking to cut down on background noise