To purchase CoDA Literature please visit the Literature Store tab.
- CoDA Book – Simply titled the CoDA Book, it contains in-depth readings on recovery, our Fellowship, common questions, and personal stories from codependents. Sometimes erroneously referred to as the CoDA Blue Book.
- CoDA Blue Book – Abridged Version – In-depth readings on recovery, our Fellowship, common questions, but without the personal stories. This edition is the same as the pocket edition but with larger print.
- CoDA Blue Book – Pocket Edition – In-depth readings on recovery, our Fellowship, common questions, but without the personal stories. This edition was printed in Canada.
- In This Moment Daily Meditation Book – Has a meditation for each day of the year, written by codependents for codependents. This book is the “printed in Canada” version. There are 2 meditations per page.
- The Twelve Steps & Twelve Traditions Workbook – Takes the reader through the Steps and Traditions with a brief explanation followed by a series of questions. For individual or group study.
- Affirmations & Prayers – Both the Prayers and Affirmation booklet bundled together. Perfect for a newcomer or birthday gift.
- Being of Service in CoDA – Practical examples of healthy service work essential to the continuation of any meeting and to CoDA as a whole. How to say “yes” to service work.
- Building CoDA Community: Healthy Meetings Matter – An overview of what a healthy meeting might look like.
- Common Threads of Codependency – Codependents talk about codependency, recovery, relapse and authenticity.
- Experiences with Crosstalk – Experience, strength and hope on what crosstalk is and how some members deal with it.
- Making Choices – Offers guidance in recognizing how to make choices that support our recovery. Explores codependent and healthy behaviours.
- Newcomers Handbook – A detailed description of the CoDA program.
- Peeling the Onion – Characteristics of codependents revisited – codependents look at love, sex, & relationship addiction and avoidance.
- Sponsorship: What’s in it for Me? – Addresses both sides of sponsorship. Explains why we need sponsors and identifies some of the personal benefits gained from sponsoring others.
- The Twelve Piece Relationship Toolkit – The purpose of this booklet is to serve as a companion to CoDA’s Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions Workbook in support of our Tradition Three, a desire for healthy and loving relationships.
- Tools for Recovery – Members share experience, strength & hope with different tools useful in their recovery.
- Traditionally Speaking: Finding Solutions – This booklet expands our understanding of CoDA’s Twelve Traditions. Members share their experience in applying the spiritual principles of CoDA meetings and service work to improve all their relationships: in CoDA, at home, at work, and everywhere.
- Twelve Service Concepts – The Twelve Service Concepts in depth.
- Twelve Steps Handbook – A detailed look at each of the Twelve Steps and how they apply to daily life.
- Am I Codependent? – Lists the patterns and characteristics of codependency and The Twelve Promises. New! Extended version.
- Attending Meetings – Explains how CoDA meetings work and how to participate.
- Communications and Recovery – A look at old patterns of communication & how healthier communication can be learned.
- Establishing Boundaries in Recovery – What are boundaries? This pamphlet explores different types of boundaries and offers guidance for establishing and maintaining them in a healthy way.
- Information For Professionals – An introduction to Co-Dependents Anonymous for professionals. Ideal for counsellors, doctors, or other professionals working in the recovery field.
- Sponsorship in CoDA – An overview of the principles of sponsorship.
- Using the Twelve Traditions – The Twelve Traditions explained.
- Welcome to Co-Dependents Anonymous – Includes the CoDA Welcome and the Twelve Steps. Perfect for the newcomer.
- What is CoDA? An Introduction to Co-Dependents Anonymous – Features a basic list of characteristics for self-evaluation.
- Your First Meeting – A pamphlet aimed at clients of professionals and new members.
- Serenity Bookmark – Bookmark with The Serenity Prayer.
Monthly Online Fellowship Forum: These are Forums (similar to podcasts) that take place on Zoom on the last Saturday of each month and occasional mid-month weekends. The content consists of 1 or more speakers discussing a variety of CoDA related topics. The Forums are recorded and can be found HERE. To receive email reminders of upcoming Forums please sign up HERE. Or send an email to: email@example.com.