- 1-604-239-1042 (10 am – 9 pm EASTERN) English/Français
- Information For Professionals Pamphlet
- CoDA Guidelines for Following The Twelve Traditions in Service Work
- Starting a New Meeting Pamphlet
- Your First Meeting Pamphlet
CoDA Ontario Outreach (COO) is an Intergroup of the CoDA Canada Steering Committee supporting the CoDA Canada Outreach Sub-Committee within the Province of Ontario. COO is directed in its purpose and mission from this Committee and Sub-committee. CoDA Ontario Outreach Intergroup supports the Fellowship by offering support and information to local Homegroups in Ontario and individuals who reach out to COO in their desire for healthy and loving relationships. COO is comprised of volunteers covering respective Regions – Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario and Eastern Ontario.