Our collection of documents below are provided to assist you in your recovery. Following the Twelve Steps will help you realize the potential that is within you.
A CoDA group reads CoDA’s Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, and the copyrighted “Welcome” and “Preamble” as they are written. These are our foundation Documents. These readings, along with the availability of CoDA Service Conference Endorsed literature at your meeting, help to support a sense of CoDA unity as called for in CoDA’s First Tradition.
- Meeting Handbook
- H & I Meeting Hanbook
- Fellowship Service Manual
- Group Inventory
- For Safety Sake
- Outreach Guidelines following the 12 Traditions
- Typical Newcomers Handout
- Service Aspirations
- Recovery from Codependence: a brief introduction
- CoDA’s Guidelines for the Development and Structure of Intergroup and Voting Entities
- Basic Meeting Format
- Dealing with Disagreements Brochure
- Working the Steps in a Group
- Brochure for Professionals (New)
- Brochure for Clients of Professionals and new members (New)
- Twelve Powerful Relationship Tools (Toolkit Handout)
- Thirteen Stepping Handout
- CoDA Guidelines for Social Media
- *The above material may be downloaded for use at meetings or for personal use. It may not be used for commercial purposes without permission of Co-dependents Anonymous Inc.