Our collection of documents below are provided to assist you in your recovery. Following the Twelve Steps will help you realize the potential that is within you.
A CoDA group reads CoDA’s Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, and the copyrighted Welcome and Preamble as they are written. These are our foundation documents. These readings, along with the availability of CoDA Service Conference Approved Literature at your meeting, help to support a sense of CoDA unity as called for in CoDA’s First Tradition.
- Meeting Handbook (part 2 of FSM)
- Basic Meeting Format
- Newcomers Handout (sample)
- No Crosstalk Rule
- “For Safety Sake” Tent Card
- Teen Starter Package
- Teen Meeting Format
- Trusted Servants Roles & Responsibilities
Foundation Documents (to be read at every meeting):
Below are links to the 5 parts of the Fellowship Services Manual (FSM) as well as a link to a file containing all 5 parts. Suggested uses are as follows:
- Part 1 is intended for all members of CoDA, particularly those who intend to do service work.
- Part 2 is the Meeting Handbook and is intended for those wanting to start or help run a meeting. It is recommended that all meetings have a copy of this part.
- Part 3 is intended for use by those currently or considering doing service at the levels between meetings and CoDA, Inc. It is intended to be particularly helpful in establishing these service levels.
- Part 4 is intended for use by those currently or considering doing service at the CoDA, Inc. level. It is strongly recommended for all those who will be attending a CoDA Service Conference (CSC).
- Part 5 contains more detailed information related to the various service entities that exist at the CoDA Inc. service level, including the CoDA Board of Trustees, the various committees and other working groups and individual positions. The combined version was created for people who frequently search for information in the FSM to make it easier so they only need to search 1 file rather than 5
- Guidelines for Anonymity in Social Media
- Patterns and Characteristics of Codependence
- Policy Regarding Outside Literature at CoDA Meetings
- Recovery Patterns of Codependence
- Relationships – Codependent vs Authentic
- The Twelve Promises of Co-Dependents Anonymous
- The Twelve Service Concepts of Co-Dependents Anonymous
- Thirteen Stepping Handout
- Tools Of Recovery
- Twelve Powerful Relationship Tools
The above material may be downloaded for use at meetings or for personal use. It may not be used for commercial purposes without permission from Co-Dependents Anonymous Inc.