Our collection of documents below are provided to assist you in your recovery. Following the Twelve Steps will help you realize the potential that is within you.
A CoDA group reads CoDA’s Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, and the copyrighted “Welcome” and “Preamble” as they are written. These are our foundation documents. These readings, along with the availability of CoDA Service Conference Approved Literature at your meeting, help to support a sense of CoDA unity as called for in CoDA’s First Tradition.
- 2019 Intro for 12 Step Study Groups
- Basic Meeting Format
- Fellowship Service Manual
- For Safety Sake Tent Card
- Group Inventory
- Guidelines for Social Media
- Guidelines for the development and structure of Intergroups and Voting Entities
- H & I Meeting Handbook
- Meeting Handbook
- Outreach Guidelines Following The 12 Traditions
- Service Aspirations
- Teen Meeting Format
- Teen Starter Package
- Thirteen Stepping Handout
- Twelve Powerful Relationship Tools (Toolkit handout)
- Typical Newcomers Handout
- Working the Steps in a Group
- *The above material may be downloaded for use at meetings or for personal use. It may not be used for commercial purposes without permission of Co-dependents Anonymous Inc.