Our collection of documents below are provided to assist you in your recovery. Following the Twelve Steps will help you realize the potential that is within you.
A CoDA group reads CoDA’s Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, and the copyrighted Welcome and Preamble as they are written. These are our foundation documents. These readings, along with the availability of CoDA Service Conference Approved Literature at your meeting, help to support a sense of CoDA unity as called for in CoDA’s First Tradition. Copyright Information.
Foundation Documents (to be read at EVERY meeting):
- The Preamble of Co-Dependents Anonymous
- The Welcome of Co-Dependents Anonymous (long version)
- The Welcome of Co-Dependents Anonymous (short version)
- The Twelve Steps of Co-Dependents Anonymous
- The Twelve Traditions of Co-Dependents Anonymous
Individual Documents for Meetings:
- Basic Meeting Format
- Business Meeting Agenda (sample)
- CoDA Guide to Sharing / What is Crosstalk?
- “For Safety Sake” Tent Card
- Guidelines for Anonymity in Social Media
- NEW Newcomer Meeting Preparation
- Newcomers Package (sample)
- No Crosstalk Rule (long version)
- Patterns and Characteristics of Codependence
- Policy Regarding Outside Literature at CoDA Meetings
- Recovery Patterns of Codependence
- NEW Recovery Patterns of Codependence – Progress Scale
- Relationships – Codependent vs Authentic
- The Twelve Promises of Co-Dependents Anonymous
- The Twelve Service Concepts of Co-Dependents Anonymous
- Thirteen Stepping Handout
- Tools of Recovery
- Trusted Servants Roles & Responsibilities
- Twelve Powerful Relationship Tools
Teen Meeting Documents:
Below are links to the 5 parts of the Fellowship Services Manual (FSM) as well as a link to a file containing all 5 parts. Suggested uses are as follows:
- Part 1 is intended for all members of CoDA, particularly those who intend to do service work.
- Part 2 is the Meeting Handbook and is intended for those wanting to start or help run a meeting. It is recommended that all meetings have a copy of this part.
- Part 3 is intended for use by those currently or considering doing service at the levels between meetings and CoDA, Inc. It is intended to be particularly helpful in establishing these service levels.
- Part 4 is intended for use by those currently or considering doing service at the CoDA, Inc. level. It is strongly recommended for all those who will be attending a CoDA Service Conference (CSC).
- Part 5 contains more detailed information related to the various service entities that exist at the CoDA Inc. service level, including the CoDA Board of Trustees, the various committees and other working groups and individual positions. The combined version was created for people who frequently search for information in the FSM to make it easier so they only need to search 1 file rather than 5
- Am I Co-Dependent
- Attend Meetings
- Communication and Recovery
- Dealing with Disagreements
- Establishing Boundaries in Recovery
- Information for Professionals
- Recovery From Codependence: A Brief Introduction
- Sponsorship in CoDA
- Starting a New Meeting
- Using the Twelve Traditions
- Welcome to Co-Dependents Anonymous
- What Is CoDA
- Why is CoDA Conference Endorsed Literature Vital?
- Your First Meeting
NOTE: On April 26, 2021, at 5:30 pm Mountain the CoDA Red Deer group in Red Deer, Alberta will be starting a step study. Pre-registration is required at this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcvcO-srT0jE9ddI2KdblPhgHmQqo08Q2aX
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Group Inventory
- CoDA Guidelines for Following the Twelve Traditions in Service Work
- Guidelines for the Development and Structure of Intergroup and Voting Entities
- H & I Meeting Handbook
- Service Aspirations
- Twelve Service Concepts (pending approval) – The Twelve Service Concepts booklet is “pending approval”. This service piece is available to the membership as a free download and will be voted on at CSC 2021 for conference approval. Your feedback on this booklet is both welcomed and appreciated. Please click HERE to send us an email with your feedback.
The above material may be downloaded for use at meetings or for personal use. It may not be used for commercial purposes without permission from Co-Dependents Anonymous Inc.