Our collection of documents below are provided to assist you in your recovery. Following the Twelve Steps will help you realize the potential that is within you.
A CoDA group reads CoDA’s Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, and the copyrighted “Welcome” and “Preamble” as they are written. These are our foundation documents. These readings, along with the availability of CoDA Service Conference Approved Literature at your meeting, help to support a sense of CoDA unity as called for in CoDA’s First Tradition.
- Meeting Handbook
- H & I Meeting Handbook
- Fellowship Service Manual
- Group Inventory
- For Safety Sake Tent Card
- Outreach Guidelines Following The 12 Traditions
- Typical Newcomers Handout
- Service Aspirations
- CoDA’s Guidelines for the development and structure of Intergroups and Voting Entities
- Basic Meeting Format
- Working the Steps in a Group
- Twelve Powerful Relationship Tools (Toolkit handout)
- Thirteen Stepping Handout
- CoDA Guidelines for Social Media
- CoDA Teen Meeting Format
- CoDA Teen Starter Package
- 2019 Intro for 12 Step Study Groups
- *The above material may be downloaded for use at meetings or for personal use. It may not be used for commercial purposes without permission of Co-dependents Anonymous Inc.